تحديث آخر نسخة 1.8.37

تقييم الموضوع :
  • 0 أصوات - بمعدل 0
لمستعملي Auto Social Poster 3.5: Wordpress
[صورة: 1209387510_auto-social-poster-3.5.jpg]
هو عبارة عن Plugin يضاف لمدونات Wordpress وليس blogger
عند إضافة موضوع وإضافة tags يحول هذه tags إلى روابط على موقع technorati وهو موقع شبكة اجتماعية مثل digg كما يضيف موضوعك بمجرد الضغط على زر publish إلى مئات social bookmaks و social networks اللي أنت مسجل معاهم طبعا....
معلومات أكثر عن البلوجين

إقتباس :
Here Are Some More Great Features:

Automatically convert your tags to Technorati links.
Ability to assign pre-set tags to all of your posts for a specific blog. This is a powerful option for those running niche blogs. Just enter a list of tags, and each time a new post is added to your blog, the plugin will grab some of those tags and use them. 100% hands-free!
Email Progress Reports. Each time you post to your blog, the Auto Social Poster generates and email giving you the status of each bookmarking post. It will tell you if your post failed or was successful.
You can potentially post to many bookmarking site that is running Scuttle. Scuttle is an open source bookmarking platform that allows anyone to create their own bookmarking site. You can find hundreds of sites using Scuttle by just doing a simple search on Google. That means you can potentially post to a lot more than the 10 sites listed above.

With This Tool You Wil Be Able To:

Automate bookmarking of your blog posts from hundreds or even thousands of blogs. No more tinkering with settings and doing your postings one by one. It's time to step up and become more automated like the big online marketers.
Add your new blog posts to an unlimited number of accounts. This is where you can blast traffic to your niche. Instead of just randomly dumping all of your URLS into an account like most other software, how about creating different bookmarking accounts that are used to post about different topics or niches. This is easy to set up with Auto Social Poster.
Give the bookmarking sites and visitors exactly what they want - fresh quality content, NOT hundreds of spammy web pages links.

Home page : http://www.autosocialposter.com/
Wordpress Plugin FAQ:

What is required to install and run this plugin?

You need the following:
1. Wordpress 2.1+
2. FTP Software (to upload the plugin)
3. Accounts at the social bookmarking sites. (these are all free)

What is your refund policy

You have 30 days to try this tool. If you don't like it I will refund your money, no questions asked.

Is this SPAM Software?

Absolutely not. We do not promote or condone spamming and our software is not spamware.

How does this add tags automatically?

When creating your blog post, you specify the keywords to be used as tags. You can also specify pre-set tags for all blog posts in advance.

Does Auto Social Poster create bookmarking accounts for me?

No, definitely not. You must do this yourself, but it takes less than a minute for each site.

We decided not to offer this ability because the sign up processes for most sites are constantly changing in an effort to combat spammers and automated registrations. Any system that automates account creations is just asking for problems down the road.

We are not spammers and do not wish to be perceived as such.We are not trying to generate throwaway accounts where you spam a few hundred domains and then get banned. We want to create lasting accounts, that build integrity over time. This is not a spam tool!

How can this be used to post to my blog automatically?

This is how I use Auto Social Poster: I have close to 100 quality content Wordpress blogs. On each one I have installed the Auto Social Poster plugin. On some of them I have RSS2Blog set up to post an different articles to each blog.When it does, Auto Social Poster takes over and does it's thing... I don't have to do anything except check my email report to make sure that everything was posted OK.

There are several applications that can add posts to your blog automatically. Just load up a bunch of good content, making sure you add your keywords to be used as tags and then you are ready to go.

Does your plugin also bookmark my website URLS?

No. Auto Social Poster does not bookmark the pages of your website. In most cases that will look like SPAM unless you are bookmarking only a few pages. Auto Social Poster only bookmarks fresh posts to your Wordpress blog

ثمن البلوجين 197 دولار
رابط موقع البلوجين لمن يريد أن يشتريه والإطلاع على كيفية عمله بالفيديو ..
http://www.autosocialposter.com/
رابط التحميل
http://miniup.net/file.php?file=9a808502...3c4f0d847a
الرد
شكر من طرف :
رائع هذا البلوجين يا اخي زيدان
بارك الله فيك
﴿ ذَلِكَ وَمَنْ يُعَظِّمْ شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّهَا مِنْ تَقْوَى الْقُلُوبِ ﴾
[الحج:32]
[صورة: histoirenarutoya5.jpg]
الرد
شكر من طرف :
شكرا لمرورك أخي...أجمل ما في البلوجين انه يتعامل مع اشهر مواقع الشبكات الإجتماعية التي تدر على المواقع عددا مهما من الزوار أو ما يصطلح عليه بعض الإخوة High Quality Traffic
الرد
شكر من طرف :
شكرا على موضوعك الرائع
أغلى اعلانات Google Adsense

Top-Paying-Ads
الرد
شكر من طرف :
بارك الله فيك وهى اضافه مميزة جدا لمدونة الوورد بريس
الرد
شكر من طرف :

التنقل السريع :

يقوم بقرائة الموضوع: بالاضافة الى ( 1 ) ضيف كريم